Thursday, June 02, 2005

Procrastination turns into Sunglass and Balloon Party

Tomorrow morning, many of us have a final exam in our Marine Science class. (And Holly and I actually also have an English test tomorrow). As such, we'd been studying in our rooms since dinner until.... The phone rang. It was Jenn calling out an invitation to a study break on F floor, "but you have to wear sunglasses to get in, that's the rule" So I did, as did everyone else.
It started off as a sunglass party...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

but became a hybrid sunglass/balloon party when someone brought out a bag of balloons...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

All in all, a very successful procrastination period.

2 Comments:

At 8:45 a.m., Blogger Summit Hockey said...

Great pics...I will be visiting my best friend in Australia later this year and these pics give me a really good idea of what I'm in store for...I'll be sure to visit again.

Cheers,

 
At 8:46 a.m., Blogger Summit Hockey said...

A fellow Canadian?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home