Thursday, June 23, 2005

The pandemonium of exams

I just came out of my second exam... My head is flushed with Morrison, Swift, Rhys, and Rushdie... Gah exams are no fun, and I've still got one left in the morning! Honestly, some of my good friends have left Australia never to return (this is where I feel sad because I may never see them again!) and I'm still stuck in my dorm room studying... Egad. But it's all good, exam stress is almost over! Once that's out of the way I'll finally be able to think about travelling!

Chris arrived a few days ago and has been in and out since (which is good because Brisbane's been grey and rainy lately--feels just like Vancouver!) One weekend left in Brissy and then WOO WOOO it's off to Byron Bay, followed by the rest of Australia's East coast and eventually New Zealand for two weeks! Snow laden hills, here I come!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:11 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

g'day mate! joey!!!!
sounds like you're having heaps fun! (hahahaha that heaps thing is considered aussie'ish right?)

me love aussies!

well... i hope you continue to have lots of fun!!!!

by the way, a dingo ate my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe ok that's lame. sorry

talk to you later Joey!
-jackie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home